Comments, Complaints and Suggestions
We aim to offer a friendly, personal, comprehensive and high standard of family health care to all our patients. We always welcome your feedback and value your comments and suggestions.
Please get in touch via telephone, 0191 3009659, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and comments. For more formal complaints please write to the Practice Manager, Lorraine Bell. We endeavor to listen to your comments and act appropriately on the constructive feedback to deliver the best for you and your family.
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service known as PALS, was introduced to ensure that the NHS listens to patients.
In particular, PALS will:
- Provide you with information about the NHS and help you with any other health-related enquiry
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you are using the NHS
- Provide information about the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent help if you decide you may want to make a complaint
- Provide you with information and help introduce you to agencies and support groups outside the NHS
- Inform you about how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally
- Improve the NHS by listening to your concerns, suggestions and experiences and ensuring that people who design and manage services are aware of the issues you raise
- Provide an early warning system for NHS Trusts and monitoring bodies by identifying problems or gaps in services and reporting them.
To find out for about this service visit www.pals.nhs.uk or call 0800 7312 326.