Comments, Queries and Suggestions
We aim to offer a friendly, personal, comprehensive and high standard of family health care to all our patients. We always welcome your feedback and value your comments and suggestions.
Please get in touch via telephone, 0191 3009659, leave a message at reception or email the practice at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and comments.
Complaints and criticism
Whilst we constantly strive to provide a good, friendly and efficient service, we realise that occasionally things do not go as smoothly as we would like. If you think this has happened to you, please come and talk to the Practice Manager or the Deputy Practice Manager, so that we can sort out the problem.
The complaints procedure should ensure all complaints are dealt with swiftly and fairly and hopefully to the satisfaction of all concerned.
Please click here to view our complaints leaflet for further information on our process.
We endeavour to listen to your comments and act appropriately on the constructive feedback to deliver the best for you and your family.
Health Watch South Tyneside
An independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in South Tyneside, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing. They can give advice and support for local advocacy services. To find out more about Health Watch South Tyneside visit www.healthwatchsouthtyneside.co.uk , email them on email@example.com or call on 0191 489 7952
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service known as PALS, was introduced to ensure that the NHS listens to patients.
In particular, PALS will:
- Provide you with information about the NHS and help you with any other health-related enquiry
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you are using the NHS
- Provide information about the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent help if you decide you may want to make a complaint
- Provide you with information and help introduce you to agencies and support groups outside the NHS
- Inform you about how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally
- Improve the NHS by listening to your concerns, suggestions and experiences and ensuring that people who design and manage services are aware of the issues you raise
- Provide an early warning system for NHS Trusts and monitoring bodies by identifying problems or gaps in services and reporting them.
To find out for about this service visit www.pals.nhs.uk or call 0800 7312 326.